Fly Racing Evolution DST Navy/Grey Pants
All new for 2019, the Fly Racing Evolution line has evolved yet again, with their new and exclusive Durable Stretch Technology making this one of the most advanced sets of motocross racewear ever created. The new EVO-DST line is stacked full of top-end features, but what it all boils down to is an extremely comfortable, mobile, and free-flowing jersey and pant combination that left the MXstore test team frothing at the mouth when we took it out for our 2019 Fly Racing range release. Quality and comfort that you'll struggle to find elsewhere, the Fly EVO-DST range is a winner.
The Evolution DST Pants are some of the most technically advanced motocross pants you will ever lay eyes on. Combining a new all-way stretch mobility with some premium durability, the EVO DST Pants are the perfect combination of lightweight performance and maximum durability. The Boa® closure system takes that a step further with serious adjustability, ensuring that you can get your pant dialed in to fit exactly how you like.
- DST (Durable Stretch Technology) combines stretch mobility with heavy-duty durability
- Laser-cut perforations in key areas for advanced airflow
- Strategically placed stretch-mesh ventilation areas
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Relaxed leg cuffs
- Exclusive four-way HEX-Stretch fabric construction is flexible and tough
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Seat panel sewn to breathable light mesh reduces pulling
- Soft-Flex protective rubber badging
- Advanced Lycra® liner
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces & guards
- Full-Floating durable 900D seat surrounded by HEX-Stretch material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure