Fly Racing Lite Red/Grey Jersey
The 2019 Fly Racing Lite range is the athlete's dream. Designed specifically for racers and performers, the Lite range features a fitted athletic cut that sits nice and snug on the body, ensuring minimal excess material to be flapping around in the wind and slowing you down. The go-to choice for Fly's top riders, including the likes of Blake Baggett, Weston Peick, and Zach Osborne, the Lite Motocross Gear range also got two thumbs up from MXstore's finest when we put it to the test in our 2019 Fly Racing range release.
The 2019 Fly Lite Jersey is one of the unsung heroes in the conversation of "the best" motocross jersey out there. A multi panel construction with some serious ventilation combines well with the low profile design and athletic cut of the jersey to make it one of the more fitted, lightweight jerseys on the market, ensuring there's nothing there to slow you down out on the track. The super clean designs and colourways of the 2019 Lite range make these jerseys some of the best you'll get your hands on.
- Laser-cut perforations help dissipate heat
- Tagless printed collar
- Open zero-cuff with mesh gusset
- Mesh ventilation panels help dissipate unwanted heat
- Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Low profile multi-directional mesh collar
- Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
- Sublimated long-lasting graphics
- Athletic cut fits close to the body with minimal excess