Fox 360 Murc Blue Steel Pants
Fine-tuned by some of the best riders in the world, the Fox 360 range continues to prove itself time and again on the biggest racing stages around the world. Riders like Austin Forkner, Ken Roczen, and Adam Cianciarulo have taken the 360 racewear to the peak of the racing world more times than we've dropped it whilst riding in a straight line, so you know this stuff is the real deal. The 360 Kila and Murc colourways are without a doubt some of the hottest designs you'll ever get your hands on and with an all-new (and lower than ever before) price point, we guarantee this stuff is going to be a hot ticket item.
The 360 Pant is Fox's core race pant and has built its name and reputation on pure performance and durability. Combining 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels, the 360 pant is the perfect blend of mobility and durability. Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed, and the 360 MX Pants have continually evolved to stay on top of the game. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., our 360 Racewear is ready to perform.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric offers superior mobility
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at the cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability