M2R X4.5 Unit Evolution Helmet
The New M2r X4.5 Helmet Is The Result Of Over 4 Years Of Design, Development & Testing - In Labs And On The Track By Our Elite Level M2r Riders.
Proven Mit+ Shell Technology Now Pairs With The Unique X-Halo Shield, Creating A Helmet That Offers The Highest Level Of Protection And Performance.
- Quad composite construction is the ultimate blend of strength and weight
- Super-lightweight has been achieved with enhanced strength for greater structural integrity and energy absorption
- Extended chin bar ridges provide improved goggle protection in side impacts
- M2R's unique X-HALO SHIELD provides up to 12% improved protection in critical halo position!
- Firm Density Crown Top EPS Layer
- Soft Density Crown Inner EPS Layer
- EPS Lined cheek pads for full circumference cranial protection
- These layers combine to provide superior protection from a variety of impacts
- All new improved cheek pads can be quickly and easily removed in an emergency by pulling two safety tabs located at the front of the cheek pads
- Reduces pressure and movement during helmet removal
- Ergonomic 3d Interior
- The X4.5’s all-new fully removable 3D Ergonomic Interior liner is designed with new materials to provide the highest level of comfort, hold, durability and sweat-wicking properties
- Multiple inlet and exhaust vents are enhanced by full flow-through channelling between the EPS layers to ensure massive airflow and total concentration
- An all-new streamlined mouthpiece allows the highest airflow whilst maintaining roost protection with an aggressive new look
- Fully adjustable Safety Shear peak features lightweight plastic screws designed to shear away in an impact, reducing rotational loads on the rider’s neck.