Motorcycle riders looking for superior support or possibly trying to support an old injury should look no further than the Matrix Pro knee brace. It is designed for high impact and aggressive sport applications like MX, Supercross, FMX, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Kite boarding, Water & Snow Skiing etc.
Designed by a team with a combined 75 years of Knee Brace design experience, the Matrix Pro braces are a trustworthy piece of equipment that will do exactly what they are designed to do; reduce the chances of a serious knee injury.
- Light weight, high strength compression moulded carbon composite frames offer excellent overall support and full frontal impact protection.
- Carbon look and cool graphics accentuate the aesthetics of the brace.
- Rigid frames designed to offer a comfortable fit for a variety of leg forms.
- Three piece, full coverage, sliding patella system is suspended by four straps to allow for accurate tracking during knee movement. The system offers excellent impact protection for the knee cap and areas not covered by the frame. Patella system is removable for applications like water sports.
- Low profile ICR poly-centric integrated hinge accurately mimics the natural motion of the knee joint and allows for extension and flexion control (patent pending).
- A feature no other knee brace offers is a ‘rubber moulded hinge gear guard’ which offers grip assistance and protection to the sides of the motorcycle.
- Variety of extension stops aid in controlling the range of motion. Unique integration of Extension and Flexion stops gives complete control over the range of motion, including lock-out.
- Rigid cuffs that mould the shape of the leg, are made from toughened material providing additional medial-lateral stability support and protection.
- Non-elastic straps, tibial wedge pads, contoured condylar pads and urethane d-ring strap buckles offer medial-lateral stability, negate migration and improve fit comfort.
- Adjustable straps and a range of pads allow for your personal fit customization.
- Full coverage brace lining offers comfortable ‘grip’ padding with air flow channels, providing excellent cooling and shock absorption in an impact situation with minimal discomfort to the user.