Oxford Montreal 2.0 Black/Fluro Adventure Jacket
The Oxford Montreal 2.0 Touring-Adventure Jacket is made of 600D Polyester with Dobby reinforcements in strategic points to provide a greater abrasion resistance than most textile jackets on the market. With a waterproof membrane removable long sleeve thermal liner this jacket provide a superbly breathable ride every time without cutting down on protection. We can confirm for $99 this Jacket will cut the mustard!
- Made of 600D polyester with Dobby reinforcements in strategic points for greater abrasion resistance.
- Breathable and waterproof membrane.
- Removable, long sleeved, thermal lining.
- Zipped air inlets adjustable via snap buttons on the front and rear. With zipped dual direction vents on the arms. All the vent zips are water resistant.
- Removable protections on shoulders and elbows certified to standard CE EN 1621-1:2012.
- Foam padded back compartment for installing a back protector (not included).
- Accordion stretch fabric inserts on the back and elbows for greater freedom of movement.
- Soft fabric inside the collar and cuffs for greater comfort.
- Neoprene finish on the collar for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable collar, cuffs, waist, lower part of the jacket and sleeve width.
- Waterproof hood which can be hidden via a zip.
- Front flap with dual zip for greater waterproofing.
- 2 waterproof pockets on the front, 1 waterproof pocket on the rear, inner pockets, pockets in the thermal lining and 1 zipped pocket on the flap.
- Hidden, reinforced seams, very resistant and durable.
- Short Oxford jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.