Thor Spring Fuse High Tide Black/Coral Pants
A BLANK CANVAS PROVIDES ENDLESS OPPORTUNITY
Introducing the all new FUSE - designed from the ground up to be our most advanced racewear kit to date. Say goodbye to flap and drag, the FUSE jersey’s tailored fit reduces excess material under the arms and around the torso for improved aerodynamics. Bringing it up from the bottom, the FUSE pant features a pre-curved knee that enhances comfort and fit in the active rider position, while delivering our legendary durability. From the three-quarter collar to the rapid flex knee, no detail was spared in the development of this kit. Step into the future of motocross racewear with the all new FUSE.
Thor Fuse Pant Tech Specs:
- WAIST WRANGLER™: Stop sag and reduce drag. An integrated TPR Yoke positioned at the rear waistline acts as a belt to keep your pants right where you want them without any compromise in comfort.
- Expansion zones: Newly designed stretch panels in the rear waist and saddle deliver a comfortable fit, regardless of your position on the bike. Experience extra room where it counts and flexibility when it counts.
- Pre-curved knee: Do you ever ride with your legs locked? Didn’t think so. We designed the pre-curved knee to assume the active riding position before you ever slip the pants on. Side effects may include, but are not limited to: less bunching, reduced pinch points, and increased comfort.
- RAPID FLEX™ knee: Flexibility is key. Constant movement on the bike calls for more mobility and less restriction, which is exactly what the RAPID FLEX™ knee delivers.
- Built to Last Construction: Motocross is no place for the weak. With 500D Cordura fabric in the saddle, full grain leather inner knee panels, and ultra-durable dobby woven fabric throughout, the FUSE™ pant is built to withstand the brutal demands of motocross.
- Small expansion stretch panels on waist
- Purpose built TPR features
- Performance mesh liner
- Interior hip pocket
- Content: 75% Polyester, 25% Nylon, Full Grain Leather Knee
- Designed in California