Thor Terrain Blackout Pants
WHEN ADVENTURE CALLS, TERRAIN ANSWERS
Our all new TERRAIN kit is just as rugged as it is versatile, so you’re ready wherever your ride takes you. An over-the-boot design helps prevent rocks, roost, and rain from entering your boot, while ensuring a comfortable fit. When things start heating up, just flip open the convertible knee vents and feel the flow. Utilizing an ultra-durable poly-nylon combo, the TERRAIN pant is built to withstand the rigorous abuses of off road riding. The jersey also features reinforced shoulders and sleeves to enhance durability. Between the vented side panels, three quarter zipper, and moisture wicking poly chassis, the TERRAIN jersey provides optimal cooling, even when the temps rise.
Terrain Pant Tech Specs:
- Over the Boot Design – Keep the rocks, roost, and debris out with the Over the Boot Design.
- Stealth Ventilation – Convertible panels on each thigh allow you adapt to the conditions on-the-go. When things heat up, simply slide open your vents and enjoy the cooling.
- Secure Storage – Zippered pockets on each side provide additional storage for your off-the-grid adventures.
- Durable Construction – The abrasion-tolerant poly/nylon combination is secured with double stitch seams to create a pant that is made to last ride after ride. Full grain leather knee panels provide additional coverage in crucial areas.
- Versatile Fit - Adjustable side cinches, snap button ankle closures, and ratchet-style waist closure tailor the fit of the pant to the unique build of every rider.
- Refined chassis for increased comfort and performance
- Interior hip pocket
- Comfort mesh liner
- Purpose built TPR
- Internal gaiter at boot
- Adjustable snap button ankle closure
- Reflective graphic accents
- YKK zippers
- Sublimated no fade graphics
- Content: 70% Polyester 30% Nylon
- Designed in California
- Made in Indonesia