Troy Lee Designs SE Air Metric Red/Navy Pants
Raced and abused at the highest levels, where weakness is revealed and exploited, the SE Air gear line is the perfect mix of performance and durability. Earning its name from the perforated polyester mesh construction and paneling, TLD SE Air Gear delivers excellent ventilation for those long, hot moto sessions. The SE Air Jersey and Pant both offer an athletic fit, with strategically placed flex points ensuring comfort, while reinforcing panels in all the right places promise durability and crash protection. Troy Lee Designs SE Air Gear lineup aims to keep you cool from the first moto to the last. As top-shelf gear in the TLD lineup, our SE Air Gear is worn by several of the top riders in motocross and off-road racing, including Factory Honda rider Cole Seely.
- New Articulated fit for performance
- Ratchet closure system for waist
- 900 denier polyester for strength and durability
- Cowhide leather panels on inner knee area
- 2-way stretch panels at rear knee, calf and crotch
- Sliding rear yoke stretch system keeps pants in place