SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE = 30 DAY RETURNS!
Here’s how our returns work:
If you need to return something you've got 30 days to do so. As you know, the majority of our products are competitively priced limited time deals and because of this we don't offer refunds on ‘change of mind’ returns, unless the item is found to be faulty of course! We also don't do old-school 'exchanges' as a lot of the time we may not have any stock left to swap over or it has already sold out by the time your return gets back to us!
Instead, we opt for a simple store credit which means you can jump online and log in to use it as soon as your return is completed, or save it for next time because it doesn't ever expire!
To make a return, please have a read through the information below first, then request a return with our Customer Service Team who will provide you with a return number as well as a pre-paid postage label (for Australian returns) at a cost of $8-$20 depending on the size, weight and your location, then you just pack‘er up and send‘er off!
How to make sure your return is accepted:
To avoid an awkward conversation down the track we ask that you please take the time to read the below very carefully:
- Items being returned must be brand new and as received. This means unworn, unused, unmarked, unwashed and still in the original condition with tags attached and retail packaging undamaged.
- Bike parts are not to be scratched, marked or dirty from any attempt to fit them to a bike.
- Items must be re-packaged exactly as you received them (e.g. helmets inside helmet bags with their tags still attached) and all packaging must be included in your return. This also means you can’t damage the retail packaging, so no sticky tape, no writing, no rips or tears (otherwise your return may not be accepted).
You probably get the idea by now, but just to be clear this means not wearing your new dirt bike boots in the backyard or standing on your razor sharp pegs with them on. Please make sure you remove any makeup before trying things on and please don’t fit a part to your bike if it doesn’t look right. If you’ve been sweating up a storm at work, please wait until after a shower to try your new gear on. This stuffs pretty obvious right? but you’d be surprised how often this happens!
As a rule of thumb, we are also unable to accept returns on the following (unless faulty)
- Underwear and swimwear - hygiene police say “hell no”
- Custom items that have been personalised - we can’t really resell these to anyone
- Gift vouchers - you have 3 years to use them on epic deals, no givesies backsies
Finally, if we cannot accept your return, sorry but you’ll also have to fork out for the return postage to get it back to you also, so please take note of the above before you place your order.
What to do if your item is faulty or damaged:
Sometimes it happens, and we’ll do our best to get the issue fixed up for you as soon as possible!
Firstly, we ask that you get in touch with our Customer Service Team with images of the suspected fault, a detailed description of the situation and any other helpful information so that we can assess the issue and take the necessary steps to either get the item repaired, replaced, or refunded.
We aim to make this process as quick as it can be, but we thank you in advance for your patience in getting this resolved! Our team will keep you in the loop along the way and let you know how to tackle any next steps.
Some other important notes:
We won’t charge you a fee to cancel your order pre-delivery, but we will not always be able to catch the order before it gets processed. Our Warehouse Team start packing orders early in the morning, and once an order is processed (marked as dispatched in our system) it’s already among 100’s of other orders waiting to be picked up by our shipping carriers.
We do not have a retail store where you can stop by, which means all returns must be posted back to us.